Based on the recommendations from medical experts at the CDC and Florida Department of Health, and after carefully considering options and risks, effective Saturday, March 14th, John’s Island Club will close its facilities and cease a majority of operations until further notice.
In light of this news, our Cancelation Policy has changed, and we will now offer a full refund to any guest with an upcoming reservation that is canceled. This policy will be in place until further notice when we are advised that the Club is able to resume normal operations.
RESERVATIONS AND CANCELATIONS:
We are unable to accept any new reservations until further notice. Guests with existing reservations may choose to keep their reservation with the knowledge that Club facilities will not be open to them at this time. If a guest with an existing reservation decides to cancel, they will receive a full refund. If a guest in residence decides to leave early, they will receive a prorated refund equal to the nightly rate x the number of days they are departing early.
If you wish to cancel your reservation, please contact the Rental Department at your convenience (preferably by email via the rental team member with whom you have been communicating, or at firstname.lastname@example.org) so we are able to track your request.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation in tandem with John’s Island Club and continue to take necessary measures to maintain best health practices. The primary concern is preservation of the health of our community and preventing spread of this contagious virus to allow Club operations to resume as quickly as possible. As circumstances evolve, both the Club and our office will adapt and communicate all updates via digital resources. Nothing is more important to John’s Island Real Estate Company and John’s Island Club than the well-being of our community, and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding in wake of this challenging and global situation.
To reiterate, Club amenities will be closed, with the exception of limited carryout dining. This includes the following:
- Golf: Presently open for play for members only (no family/vertical or guests), with certain caveats including 1 player per cart. Golf Shop will be closed.
- Dining: Presently, dining will function in a limited fashion via bolstered carryout service during normal dining hours. For specific policy and menu, please refer to the Club website and app.
- Clubhouses: (Golf, Beach Club and West Clubhouse) will be fully closed.
- Fitness Centers: The center, including classes and spa services will be closed.
- Events: Scheduled events, including tournaments, galas, all open houses and activities are canceled.
- Aquatic: The facility, lifeguarding and services will be closed.