Qualifications for confirming your stay
Club members and their guests, as well as guests considering a residential investment in our exclusive club community, can rent a privately owned property subject to owner availability and rates.
While you do not need to know a Club member to rent within JI, you will need to be sponsored by a JI member if you desire access to the Club amenities. If you have not visited John's Island previously and desire Club access, share with us your sponsor or people you may know at John's Island so we may assist.
If your interest is for future ownership, the John’s Island Real Estate Company staff can assist with home tours while you are here. Please let us know and we will have a Sales Executive contact you.
Note: Club policies limit guests to two rental periods during which temporary memberships can be obtained.
Make your reservations early!
We recommend scheduling 4-6 months in advance for seasonal rentals, November 1 to April 30.
Minimum rental periods
The minimums vary based on the property type and per owners approval:
- Island House = 3 days
- Golf Cottages = 3 days
- Tennis Townhouses = 7 days
- North Village Townhouses = 14 days
- Condominiums = 1 month
- Homes = set by each owner
NOTE: Your credit card will not be charged until we have confirmed the terms of your rental with the property owner, and leases have been prepared for signature. A deposit is due upon booking which is 50% of the rent. Once confirmed, cancellation policies outlined below will be in effect:
- If cancelling more than 120 days from check-in, the deposit is fully refundable but a $250 cancellation fee will apply
- If cancelling less than 120 days but more than 60 days, prior to arrival 50% of the deposit shall be refunded
- If cancelling 60, but more than 30 days prior to arrival there is no refunds on deposit
- If cancelling 30 days or less, or leaving prior to lease departure date, Leasee will be charged the entire rental amount
- If Lease dates fall on, or a week before, or a week after a major US Holiday such as: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years or Easter there shall be no refunds
We understand life is unpredictable and HIGHLY RECOMMEND purchasing Travel Insurance offered by a third party to secure your vacation investment and eliminate your financial risk.
Visa, Mastercard, or Check. Your card is not charged until your reservation has been confirmed with the property owner, and leases issued for signature.
Check-in / Check-out Times
Check-in: 4:00 p.m. or after
Check-out: 11:00 a.m. or before
Pets may be considered in some homes and golf cottages, subject to individual owner approval. However, details are required with each reservation request to allow home owners and their respective Home Owner's Associations to review.