What to Pack and How to Plan
Common Rental Amenities
Interior features, appliances and decorations may vary as all of our Rental Properties are privately owned. If you are looking for a particular kitchen appliance or item not listed here, please contact us.
- Internet: Wi-Fi is available in all properties
- Hair dryers
- All linens and towels
- Beach towels available at the Beach Club
- Most have washers and dryers, please confirm
Convenient Gear to Rent
Prefer to travel lightly? There are rental services available for almost any gear you will need, including:
- Golf clubs
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- SUPs and surf boards
It is expected that members and their guests dress in a fashion that is appropriate for the surroundings and atmosphere provided at John’s Island Club.
- "Casual elegance" or resort wear define wardrobes always welcomed inside the Club facilities.
- Collared shirts for men are required at all times and cover-ups for women are suggested for poolside dining.
- Blue jeans are only permitted during breakfast and lunch at the Beach club. Closed-toe shoes are required for men at all times in the dining areas.
- For men, full length trousers or knee length shorts and collared shirts are required for golf. Women should wear golf-specific attire.
- Traditional whites are required for tennis, squash and croquet.
- Hats are permitted outdoors only with bill facing forward. Please remove caps when inside.
- For more details, please review the published attire suggestions in your packet.
Use of Cell Phones
Use of cell phones is not permitted on Club property.
Make your grocery list
Click on one of the many grocery stores to choose from in Vero Beach:
(A temporary guest memberhip is needed to make reservations and use Club amenities)
- Tee time
- Golf lessons
- Court times
- Fitness trainer
Useful Phone Numbers
Click HERE for a list of phone numbers